Other subscriptions start at Bronze but can be upgraded to Silver support at no extra cost through registration or upgraded to Gold as an optional paid add-on. When you login to the StorageCenter™ UI within the product, you will be prompted to register to upgrade to either Silver support. You can always register later by clicking the “Product Registration” link in the top right corner of StorageCenter. Free Trials (first 30 days on all instances) are eligible for Silver support.
Contact SoftNAS Support
|Software Updates||Maintenance and Feature updates||Maintenance and Feature updates||Maintenance and Feature updates|
|Phone Support||Not Available||9am to 5pm US Central Time 1-888-801-7524, Option 4||24 x 7 x 365|
|Online Support||Access to online knowledge base||Access to online knowledge base and case management||Access to online knowledge base and case management|
|Phone Response Time||Not Available||4 business hours||1 hour initial response, priority queue.|
|Web Case & Email support||Not Available||9am to 5pm US Central Time, 4 business hours||Priority response|
|Qualification||Product subscription||Product registration*||On-demand Marketplace subscriptions of 20TB or greater OR add-on Support contract and product registration|
|Product Editions||Developer Edition||Developer Edition, 1 TB On-demand Marketplace subscriptions and BYOL Subscriptions||Available for all SoftNAS Cloud NAS Subscriptions.|
|Support Contract/Annual Support Fee||Not Available||Free with product registration.||Free with On-demand Marketplace subscriptions of 20 TB or greater. Annual support contract for other subscriptions.|
- Gold Support is not available for SoftNAS Developer Edition
- Product registration through StorageCenter UI
VMware Support Statement
Any time spent on investigation of problems that may, in the sole opinion of SoftNAS, Inc. be related to VMware, will be handled in the following fashion:
- SoftNAS, Inc. will provide standard support to all SoftNAS products.
- If a problem is encountered while SoftNAS is running in a VMware environment, the client may be required to recreate the problem and demonstrate the issue in a SoftNAS VMware environment, at which time SoftNAS, Inc. will provide regular support.
- The client can authorize SoftNAS, Inc. to investigate the VMware related items at normal time and materials rates. If such investigation shows that the problem is VMware related, the client may contract SoftNAS, Inc. to provide a software change to resolve the issue, if such a resolution is possible.
- Regardless of the problem type or source, if the problem is determined to be a non VMware related issue – time spent on investigation and resolution will be covered as part of regular SoftNAS maintenance, and support will be provided as usual.
Introducing the new SoftNAS Cloud® Platinum Edition.
Accelerate your cloud journey with SoftNAS Cloud®.
Control your data with SoftNAS Cloud® and Microsoft Azure.
SoftNAS, Inc. Headquarters
10000 Memorial Drive, Ste. 888
Houston, TX 77024
Directory: (832) 495-4141
Fax: (832) 412-2256
9211 West Road, Ste. 143-162
Houston, TX 77064