Customers typically count on cloud migration, cloud backup and cloud file systems to move data to the cloud but most of these solutions can only target one tier and can’t move data between tiers, leaving customers paying extra for cloud resources. Learn how SoftNAS SmartTiers storage auto-tiering, a feature of SoftNAS, can help customers save on storage costs.
Subscribe for the latest cloud storage news.
- How can you leverage the cloud to manage the costs of your Isilon data while you grow?
- Breaking the Million IOPS Barrier on AWS with NVMe for HPC
- How to Maintain Control of Your Core in the Cloud
- Choosing the Right Type of AWS Storage for your Use-Case: Object Storage
- Choosing the Right Instance Type and Instance Size for AWS and Azure