Customers typically count on cloud migration, cloud backup and cloud file systems to move data to the cloud but most of these solutions can only target one tier and can’t move data between tiers, leaving customers paying extra for cloud resources. Learn how SoftNAS SmartTiers storage auto-tiering, a feature of SoftNAS Cloud, can help customers save on storage costs.
Subscribe for the latest cloud storage news.
- 10 hot business-continuity startups to watch
- 7 Things You Need to Know About the #1 Azure Cloud NAS with High Performance NFS and CIFS
- SlideShare: Why Cloud Migrations Fail – Learn the Keys to Cloud Success
- Public Clouds Provide Storage Tiers – Why Doesn’t Storage Software Support it?
- Discover The Hidden Value Inside Your Existing Data