Customers typically count on cloud migration, cloud backup and cloud file systems to move data to the cloud but most of these solutions can only target one tier and can’t move data between tiers, leaving customers paying extra for cloud resources. Learn how SoftNAS SmartTiers storage auto-tiering, a feature of SoftNAS, can help customers save on storage costs.
Subscribe for the latest cloud storage news.
- What do some of the most important brands know about SoftNAS that you don’t know?
- SoftNAS Changes Name to Buurst, Announces Plan to Disrupt the Storage Industry
- A letter from our CEO and President
- How can you leverage the cloud to manage the costs of your Isilon data while you grow?
- Breaking the Million IOPS Barrier on AWS with NVMe for HPC