Most organizations use data protection as their first step into the cloud. Unfortunately, that first step, like many first steps, often results in a stumble. If organizations don’t create a cloud data fabric first, they often use an extension to their backup application which can’t fully leverage the cloud and starts a series of siloed approaches to cloud adoption.
Subscribe for the latest cloud storage news.
- Best Practices Learned from 1,000 AWS VPC Configurations
- AWS VPC 101: What is a VPC, topology, VPC access, and packet flow
- How SoftNAS Cloud Solved Isilon DR on AWS and Azure Clouds
- Azure’s new larger managed disks are out – and you can get them with SoftNAS
- SoftNAS Heralds Major Investment from Decathlon Capital Partners