Most organizations use data protection as their first step into the cloud. Unfortunately, that first step, like many first steps, often results in a stumble. If organizations don’t create a cloud data fabric first, they often use an extension to their backup application which can’t fully leverage the cloud and starts a series of siloed approaches to cloud adoption.
Subscribe for the latest cloud storage news.
- 10 hot business-continuity startups to watch
- 7 Things You Need to Know About the #1 Azure Cloud NAS with High Performance NFS and CIFS
- SlideShare: Why Cloud Migrations Fail – Learn the Keys to Cloud Success
- Public Clouds Provide Storage Tiers – Why Doesn’t Storage Software Support it?
- Discover The Hidden Value Inside Your Existing Data