SoftNAS Marks and Logos
This page aims to provide the information and resources you needed for correct use of the SoftNAS brand assets.
SoftNAS, Inc. is the exclusive owner of the trademarks SOFTNAS, SNAP HA, SnapReplicate, Hybrid HA, SnapClones and any other word, phrase, image, or other designation that identifies the source or origin of any of SoftNAS’ products (collectively referred to herein as the “SoftNAS Marks”). To protect its trademark rights, SoftNAS, Inc. is required to control the use of its marks by others and the quality of the services with which they are used by permission.
By using the SoftNAS Marks as permitted below, you agree to follow these usage guidelines, The Trademark Guidelines, our Terms of Service and all SoftNAS’ rules and policies. These guidelines, rules and policies only apply to your nominative use of the SoftNAS Marks to refer to products or services that come from SoftNAS, and SoftNAS is not granting you any license to use the SoftNAS Marks, in the legal sense of “use,” in connection with the promotion of your own goods or services. SoftNAS reserves the right to cancel, modify, or change the permission in this policy at any time at its sole discretion, or to terminate or revoke any license that is implied or inadvertently granted by these guidelines, rules and policies. For further information about the use of the SoftNAS name and trademarks, please contact Mike Goodwin.
The SoftNAS Media Kit contains SoftNAS logos in EPS, JPG and PNG formats in two different sizes, and with and without transparent backgrounds.
Do not modify or alter the SoftNAS Marks; do not use them in a way that confuses SoftNAS with another brand, or in a way that indicates an endorsement, sponsorship, or association with or by SoftNAS, Inc.
- Use the logo to show your service is using SoftNAS or is compatible with SoftNAS
- Use the SoftNAS logo to reference to SoftNAS in blogs, articles and such
- Scale the logo proportionally (without changing the aspect ratio) as you see fit
- Modify the logo in any other way than scaling it
- Use the logo without the letters ‘SoftNAS’
- Move the position of the letters in relation to the logo
- Show the SoftNAS logo larger than your own logo
- Use a previous version of the SoftNAS logo (current version shown below)
- Use or register Google trademarks as or incorporated in social media account names, profiles, or monikers.
- Register SoftNAS trademarks as second or third level domain names.
- Use SoftNAS trademarks in a way that suggests a common, descriptive, or generic meaning.
Current SoftNAS Logo
- Always capitalize the first “S” and last three letters “NAS”, as in SoftNAS.