|The SoftNAS Beta Release is now available and ready for download and use.There are a number of new features in the Beta version, which has proven to be very robust and stable:- Storage pool details, plus read cache, write log, hot spares- Detailed pool statistics: errors, IOPS, bandwidth for reads and writes- Start pool scrub, stop pool scrub, scrub status
- Device control: take device offline, put device online, remove and replace device
- Device display, device status and hot spares
- Replace failed drive with spare
- Scheduled and manual snapshots
- User-defined schedules
- Block-device volumes supporting iSCSI LUNs
- iSCSI server and targets, enabling SoftNAS to serve iSCSI-based volumes
- iSCSI client, enabling SoftNAS to connect to remote SAN devices
- Amazon EC2 – availability within all regions and zones
- Microsoft Hyper-V platform support (Windows Server 2012 and 2008 R2)
Please see the Release Notes for more details on the release.
To get the zip file password for the Beta download files,
please join our Early Access Program.